This blog was originally posted back in January of 2014. We wanted to share this again, as we have had many people join our community over these last 7 years who might not know our origins. Our backstory from when C2 was originally created in our home garage in 2013. Many workouts and community events have occurred since then, but our mission remains the same: To serve each and everyone of you to the best of our ability each day.
- As owners and coaches, we hope to inspire others to work hard and reach goals that they set for themselves, inside and outside of the box.
- We will build a box that represents all that we love and believe in, and where our members will always be our number one priority.
- Create and facilitate an inclusive community of athletes, from all walks of life, who empower and support each other to reach their goals.
- Build a box that people can’t wait to get to everyday.
- Never, ever stop learning. Our coaches will constantly research and take part in certifications and seminars to deliver the best CrossFit experience possible to C2. We will also host seminars in the box for our members on nutrition, Olympic lifting, endurance, etc.
- Make memories and laugh a lot.