Simply put, my passion is fitness and athletic endeavors. Forged through a lifetime of experience in the gym, on the playing fields and absorbing information from every source possible. From playing a multitude of sports as a child, to playing college baseball, to hiking the Incan trail 30 miles to the steps of Machu Picchu. I have even stepped onto a bodybuilding stage to compete. My lifetime has been spent in the pursuit of personal fitness and the knowledge of how to apply fitness to our lives.
Opening CrossFit Cornelius is a realization of a dream to be able to share CrossFit and fitness with others. For most of us, it is a catalyst to a bigger goal. Whether it’s to get in better shape to compete at a sport or live a healthier life, CrossFit offers a solution. I am blessed to be able to build a community at CrossFit Cornelius of people searching for a better definition of what health and fitness are.
I am zealous about acquiring knowledge when it comes to health and fitness. Not only seeking it out, but also sharing it with others. I love and thrive off of being able to help others attain their goals. My knowledge in the area of health & fitness and specifically the application to CrossFit grows daily.
Husband, father and coach are the roles I am fortunate to be able to take on. I take pride in all three and know that I am very fortunate to have the ability to pursue the things that I hold dearly.
- CrossFit Level I Trainer
- USAW Level I
- OPEX CCP Assessment Level I
- OPEX CCP Program Design Level I
- FMS Level I
- Pendlay Olympic Lifting Clinic (2014)
- Carolina Panthers Strength & Conditioning NC State Clinic (2015)
- The Movement Fix (2016/2017)
- NCAA Athlete (Baseball) (1996-1999)
- Georgetown Prep 1992-1996
- Eckerd College (FL) 1996-1998 (NCAA Div II Baseball)
- Greensboro College 1998-2001 (NCAA Div III Baseball)
- BA Political Science 2001