I fell in love with fitness at a very young age and have been pursuing my passion ever since! One of my earliest memories is watching my mom in an aerobics class at the old Legion Building in Cornelius (did you know that’s where the Lake Norman Y started out?!) and thinking to myself that I would do that one day!
Fast forward to the moment I was able to obtain a worker’s permit and convince Christy Gepfert, an incredible athlete and mentor, to take a chance and hire me as a group exercise instructor at the Lake Norman YMCA. 17 years later, I am still pursuing my passion as a group exercise instructor, personal trainer, and now CrossFit coach. I began CrossFitting in early 2011 and have been hooked ever since!
As a mom of two young boys, coach and owner, I thrive on helping others meet their goals!
- Creator/Program Designer of C2 FHIT
- CrossFit Level I Trainer
- CrossFit Mobility Trainer
- CrossFit Endurance Trainer
- Whole 30 Certified Coach
- USAW Sport Performance Coach
- ACE Personal Training Certification
- The Movement Fix Seminar (2017)
- AFAA Certified Group Exercise Instructor
- AFAA Certified Step Instructor
- AFAA Certified Kickboxing Instructor
- Reebok Certified Cycle Instructor
- TurboKick Certified Gold Instructor