Find the right program to help you reach your goals!
What's Included in Your Membership
All Monthly Memberships Include:
- CrossFit Classes (Must have taken Foundations to attend CrossFit classes)
- Hybrid|FIT Classes
- Open Gym Hours
- Accessory Programming
- Endurance Programming
- CrossFit Sport Programming
- Access to our private OnUp Facebook Page (For Virtual Workouts!)
- Facebook Live Workouts (Monday through Saturdays) and Mobility (2x per week) on our private page
- Access to our private C2 Underground Page (For Gym Stuff!)
- All memberships renew monthly
- No Contracts
- No Initiation Fees
Please contact us for special pricing options available for active students, active military, EMS, Fire, Police and teachers
Starting off can be intimidating for many and that’s why we have a guided experience to meet you where you are at now.
Anyone new to CrossFit or with less than 3-month of prior experience at a CrossFit certified gym Foundations Program is the best program to help get you up to speed mentally and physically before joining our community in the group classes. To ensure we are giving you the best experience this is a pre-requisite before attending our CrossFit group classes.
- We provide 1-on-1 coaching to teach you how to perform movements safely & efficiently.
- No matter you what your prior training experience, Foundations is professionally designed to help you to learn to take the first step towards your health and wellness goals.
- It gives our coaching staff an opportunity to get to know you personally and how you move so we can decide on the best plan to help you attain your goals
- 30 Minutes: $50 per session
- 60 Minutes: $75 per session
- 10- 60 Minutes Sessions: $600 (20% Discount)
Virtual Fitness Community
OnUp is designed to give people affordable access to daily workouts for all goals and levels in the comfort of their own home, garage gym or local facility.
You will receive daily programming through our custom app on TrueCoach. You can choose from 3 different workout options each day.
Each day will offer option for limited equipment/space and an option for those who have access to a set up home gym or local facility. Additionally you will have daily options for accessory work, including endurance, core, stability, strength and more.
Other great tools include daily whiteboard videos to help you understand the workouts and movement video’s for everything you will be doing that day. All of this is done from the convenience of our own OnUp TrueCoach app.
READY TO START YOUR JOURNEY?
We know walking through the door is the hardest part. You take the first step and we’ll meet you where you are. Contact us today to set up a time to come meet with us, talk about your fitness goals and see how we might be able to help!